MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harry have been told to “f*** off and shut up” by their celebrity neighbour.
Former Sex Pistols frontman John Lydon, 67, took a savage swipe at the Duke, 38, and Duchess of Sussex in a recent interview.
The royals moved next door to the lead singer when they ditched the Firm and relocated to California.
In a heated rant, Lydon said the couple would be more loved if they lived the life of privacy they claimed to have so desperately wanted.
He told The Telegraph: “If you want to be normal and outside of [the Royal Family], then f*** off.
“Just f*** off and shut up!
“I’ve had to make decisions like this in the past.
“I had to leave the Pistols, I had to break up PiL [Public Image Ltd] a couple of times because the situation was unsustainable.
“And if that was their dilemma then please go away, alright? And we’ll love you for it.”
The punk rocker famously released ‘God Save The Queen’ with his band ahead of the Queen’s Silver Jubilee in 1977.
And he previously lashed out at Harry’s “spiteful” bombshell memoir Spare as it slammed the Royal Family.
Claims in Harry’s book included accusing step-mum Camilla of leaking stories to the press and how brother William threw him to the ground in a fit of rage.
Lydon’s public attack comes after Buckingham Palace announced Harry would attend his dad’s special day after months of uncertainty- but he won’t be joined by wife Meghan, 41.
The royal will jet 5,000 miles for the historic event alone while Meghan stays in the US with children Archie, 3, and Lilibet, 1.
Their decision is understood to be largely down to the fact the May 6 ceremony falls on son Archie’s fourth birthday.
Rob Jobson, author of upcoming book Our King: The Man and the Monarch Revealed, claims it is now unlikely the Duchess of Sussex will ever be at another official Palace event.
Harry was delayed letting the Firm know he would make the trip from California as he was “preoccupied” by where he would have to sit, according to a royal source.
All 2,000 guests invited were told to RSVP by April 3 as seating plans are set to be made.
It was revealed Sarah Ferguson, 63, has not been invited to the King’s Coronation despite stay-away Meghan leaving a spare seat in the Abbey.