PRINCE Harry has a golden opportunity to end his feud with William at the coronation, a royal expert has claimed.
The Duke of Sussex will be travelling from California to London for King Charles’ coronation without his wife Meghan next month.
Royal expert Adam Helliker told the SunOnline it will be the perfect time for the two princes to “have a good old go at sorting things out without distraction”.
He added: “Had she come over there would be tension over her being an outsider.
“It’ll be a great opportunity for the brothers to go to one side and have a conversation.”
The couple’s attendance had been up in the air since they unleashed a string of explosive truth bombs about the Royals.
However, it was yesterday confirmed that the Duke of Sussex will come alone – while Meghan and the kids stay at home in the US.
The King’s coronation takes place on May 6 – the same day as their son’s fourth birthday.
Close pal Omid Scobie said this was a factor in the couple’s decision to be apart.
Royal expert Angela Levin added that Meghan’s absence was a “missed opportunity” to heal rifts in the royal family.
She added: “It affects the children. They only have a grandmother that they rely on.
“They don’t see anyone in Meghan’s family. Here they have the chance to become friendly with the young royals – George and his sister and brother. They could really make friends.”
She said the sight of their children playing together could soften tensions between the brothers.
Ms Levin added: “That’s a really good way of healing wounds. Adults look at children playing together and they soften and want to make amends.
“The fact they’re not here is very sad. The real reason they’re not here is because it’s an excuse for Meghan to stay away.”
It comes as…
On March 4, it was revealed Harry and Meghan had been invited, after they received an email from his dad’s office.
But the RSVP deadline of April 3 passed without the pair confirming their attendance with the Palace.
A question mark has hung over Harry and Meghan since the Duke lobbed “truth bombs” at the Royal Family in his explosive memoir.
The couple were said to have been given eviction orders from Frogmore Cottage just 24 hours after Harry’s tell-all biography Spare hit shelves.
He then launched a fresh attack on his father in his first interview since his Frogxit eviction.
The duke, 38, slammed his “incredibly painful” childhood and complained of being starved of hugs and attention.
He told physician Dr Gabor Maté during a £19-a-ticket global livestream to promote his book that he had to move his family to the US to break the “cycle of pain”.