SARAH Ferguson will be a “VIP attendee” at the Windsor Castle Concert after missing out on the Coronation.
Fergie, 63, will join ex-hubby Prince Andrew and other royals for the gig, which features Take That and Lionel Richie.
It comes after the Duchess of York did not get an invitation to the crowning of Charles and Camilla at Westminster Abbey on May 6.
But she will have a seat on the East Lawn of Windsor Castle 24 hours later.
She will be joined at the bash by other royals believed to include daughters Beatrice, 34, and Eugenie, 33, plus 20,000 lucky ticket holders.
The full guest list has not yet been released.
A royal insider said Fergie would “never have expected an invitation to the Coronation”.
They added: “But she is delighted to be joining the wider family for the Coronation Concert.
“She cherishes those more relaxed times with the family and, contrary to some reports, is fully accepting of the situation.
“She did, of course, join the family for the Sandringham Christmas celebrations, so it’s clear there is no ill will in either direction. Quite the contrary.”
Earlier this month, she told ITV1’s Loose Women she always planned to watch the Coronation on TV.
She said: “I will be having a little tea room and putting out the bunting. I love to watch it on the telly because the commentators are always good.”
Last week, Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli and Katy Perry joined the concert line-up.
There will also be a drone show, illuminations of UK landmarks, and the Coronation Choir performing.
A spokesman for Buckingham Palace and for the Duchess of York declined to comment last night.