Join us at our Facebook group at Facebook: Unofficial Royalty.
Royal News Recaps are published Mondays – Fridays and on Sundays except for Thanksgiving in the United States, Christmas Eve, and New Year’s Eve. The Royal News Recap for Sundays will be a weekend recap. If there is any breaking or major news, we will publish a breaking news article and/or a recap as necessary.
This article is the intellectual property of Unofficial Royalty and is NOT TO BE COPIED, EDITED, OR POSTED IN ANY FORM ON ANOTHER WEBSITE under any circumstances. It is permissible to use a link that directs to Unofficial Royalty.
* * * * * * * * * *
Disclaimer: Please be advised that any media article titles or content that appear in the Royal News which identify members of royal families with their maiden names, nicknames, incorrect style or title, etc., come directly from the media source and not from Unofficial Royalty. We encourage you to contact the media sources to express your concern about their use of the incorrect name, style, title, etc. Contact information can usually be found at the bottom of each media source’s main page.
- Associated Press: King’s coronation: 3 crowns, 2 carriages and a shorter route
- BBC: King Charles joined by family for first Easter service as monarch
- BBC: Coronation carriage will be a more comfortable ride
- CNN: Carriages, Crown Jewels … and an emoji. New details of King Charles’ coronation revealed
- Daily Mail: As the Queen’s life gently ebbed away, Charles foraged for mushrooms at Birkhall. He drew solace and strength from the trees and the murmur of the River Muick
- Daily Mail: One is a chip off the old block! Prince William enjoys some mini-me moments with his oldest son Prince George, 9, as the pair watch their favourite team Aston Villa beat Nottingham Forest 2-0
- Daily Mail: King Charles salutes charity stars with coveted seats as he invites 850 heroes to join his Coronation celebrations at Westminster Abbey
- Daily Mail: Dilemma for the modernist king: Charles is at odds with Church of England over what role other faiths will play in his ‘diverse’ Coronation
- Daily Mail: King Charles has a ‘ten-year plan’ and may then support a ‘staged abdication’ to function as a ‘King Father’ after William ascends the throne, sources claim
- Daily Mail: Charles’ road to history: Buckingham Palace reveals the route for the King’s Coronation procession which will be shorter than the one taken by his mother 70 years ago but will feature TWO state coaches
- Daily Mail: Carriages of the coronation: King and Queen will travel in 18th century Gold State Coach after being crowned in May – but arrive in ‘modern’ Diamond Jubilee State Coach that features shock absorbers, heating and air conditioning
- Daily Mail: Royal family wave to crowds in Spring sunshine after first Easter Sunday service of Charles’s reign: King greets wellwishers at Windsor Castle as he and other senior royals including William, Kate and their three children leave St George’s Chapel
- Daily Mail: Princess of Wales surprises royal fans with dark red nail polish on Easter Sunday – but did she break ‘royal protocol’?
- Daily Mail: Bumping along nicely! Princess Eugenie shows off her blossoming baby bump in a £159 Whistles dress as she joins husband Jack Brooksbank and her sister Princess Beatrice at Easter Sunday service
- Daily Mail: Cheeky Louis! Animated Prince, four, holds back a grin as he joins the Prince and Princess of Wales, Prince George, and Princess Charlotte for his first Easter Sunday service in Windsor
- Daily Mail: Hat’s the spirit! Duchess of Edinburgh makes a statement in a VERY tall Philip Treacy headpiece as she joins Prince Edward and their son James, Earl of Wessex, at St George’s Chapel
- Daily Mail: Zara Tindall wows in a fuchsia frock as she attends Easter Sunday service at Windsor Castle with husband Mike and their daughters Mia, nine, and Lena, four
- Daily Mail: From the crown placed on the head of every British monarch since 1661 to the sceptres that will be placed in Camilla’s hands: REBECCA ENGLISH uncovers the remarkable history of the Crown Jewels ahead of King Charles’ Coronation
- Getty Images: The British Royal Family Attend Easter Matins Service
- Guardian: Procession route for King Charles III coronation to be far shorter than in 1953
- Guardian: Charles III’s coronation: why a spoon and not a crown carries more weight
- Guardian: Wales to conserve ruins of medieval court of its last native prince
- People: King Charles and Queen Camilla Mark First Easter Since Queen’s Death on Their Wedding Anniversary
* * * * * * * * * *
Disclaimer: Please be advised that any media article titles or content that appear in the Royal News which identify members of royal families with their maiden names, nicknames, incorrect style or title, etc., come directly from the media source and not from Unofficial Royalty. We encourage you to contact the media sources to express your concern about their use of the incorrect name, style, title, etc. Contact information can usually be found at the bottom of each media source’s main page